Careers > Graphic Designer
Thank you so much for your interest our team at The Colour Bar! If you are interested in applying please read the information below and complete our online application.
Your work will reach 1,000,000 people every year
At The Colour Bar, we are more than just a hair salon. We are a marketing powerhouse. Our work has been featured in major social media accounts, including Behind The Chair, Modern Salon, Salon Centric, and BuzzFeed. We are looking to bring in a talented graphic designer that can help us take our marketing to the next level and help us grow our brand.
If this is you, please continue 🙂
Part-Time Graphic Designer
Part-time Graphic Designer (10-20 hours / week)
As a Graphic Designer for The Colour Bar, you will be responsible for creating content for all of our platforms– socials, website, blog, ect. These tasks may require specific instructions or you will be able to use your own creative freedom.
- Adobe Photoshop experience
- Adobe Illustrator experience
- Ability to self-manage
- Marketing interest/experience
- Beauty Industry/interest/experience
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (speaking and writing)
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Exceptional project management skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Extremely strong attention to detail
Duties and Responsibilities
Supports the Marketing Team in designing new content for instagram– product infographics, non-hair related content such as quotes/interactive posts for engagement, giveaways, ect.
Supports the Marketing Team in designing effective promotional content for paid advertising.
Supports the Marketing Team in designing content for website pages to create an enjoyable user experience.
Supports the Marketing Team in designing content for blog posts and email marketing on Vagaro and MailChimp.
Supports the Marketing Team in designing branded in-salon graphics.
Supports the Marketing Team in designing any materials needed for e-commerce.
Supports the Video Editor in providing any design work required for video.
Compensation is hourly. Details will be discussed during interview of candidate.
Candidates interested, please complete these two steps:
1) Send your resume/portfolio to jobs @ thecolourbar.me with SUBJECT “Graphic Designer”