COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
As we continue to navigate our business through Covid-19, one thing we want to be sure to vocalize is how important it is to us to continuously facilitate a clean, safe, and healthy environment for both our staff and our clients. Here at The Colour Bar, we abide by every guideline given to us in order to do so.
Here is an extensive list of precautions we ask of both our clients and our staff:
- Temperature & symptom checks will be done on all guests entering the salon
- If you are not feeling well or have been exposed to others not feeling well, please reschedule your appointment for 14 days after exposure
- Masks covering the nose and mouth are required by staff and clients at all times while in the salon, please bring one with you.
- Please arrive at your appointment time and wait in your car until we call you to let you know that your stylist is ready for you.
- All guests will be asked to sanitize their hands before entering and exiting the salon.
- At this time, we are asking that there be no food or drinks in the salon (this includes reusable cups).
- Since we can only have one client at a time, we ask that you do not bring extra guests or pets.
- If you need any products, our stylist or receptionist will gladly help as our retail area is not accessible at this time.
- All staff will have their temperature and symptoms checked at the start of their shifts and prior to entering the building.
- Employees understand that if they are feeling sick, they are not to report to work and should immediately notify their supervisor.
- Each station should be 6 feet apart– maintaining social distancing even with other stylists and co-workers.
- Pens and credit card machines will be disinfected after each transaction.
- We will have disinfectant readily available in various locations for our guests to access.
Below, you can find the information that is posted throughout both of our locations to ensure that we are all on the same page. From hourly sanitation, to temperature checks, to our closed waiting area—we are doing everything we can to make sure you feel completely safe at The Colour Bar.