Out with the old, in with the new our assistant Isabelle is here to bring you that fall new, new! Follow along as Isabelle takes you through the hottest fall hair trends of 2019, that are sure to follow into 2020.
HAIR PINS, ACCESORIES, BEDAZZLING
Don’t put away that box of hair pins just yet, hair accessories are sure to come with us into 2020! One of the easiest ways to elevate any style or next day hair is to add a cute clip, pin, ribbon or scrunchie. They come in all different designs for any look imaginable- think rhinestones, pearls, glitter, and every color of the rainbow! Try the trending 90’s inspired placement with two matching pins or clips inserted into the hairline parallel the arch of your brows! Don’t be afraid to mix and match and load your style up with accessories- more is more this season!
THE MODERN BRAID
Add a twist to any look this fall with a modern braid- basically a braid with the ends left out straight! Pop in a few braids throughout some beachy waves like we did on Haley here to break up the texture, or try two in front for a vintage look.
For a full head style, braid all of your hair into one ponytail braid, partway down your lengths and secure with a clear elastic, leaving the other half of the lengths out! Finish either look with This is a Dry Texturizer for grit and beachy texture.
The uber-wavy mermaid look is hot for fall! Created with a crimping iron or flat iron push waves we’ve seen this look on and off the red carpet!
- Prep hair with Melu Thermal Shield
- Crimp or make waves with your choice of tool
- Once cool, run through your style with Shine Wax to finish.
FLIPPED UP AND OUT!
Sleek smooth strands are flipped up at the ends with a blowdryer and round brush or a flick of the wrist with a flat iron.
- Prep damp hair with Relaxing Moisturizing Fluid, Oi Oil, and Melu Thermal Shield.
- Blow dry and smooth with round brush. Finish ends with round brushing technique or a flat iron.
HIGH PONY/HALF UP-HALF DOWN
Super high ponies are hot this season for a polished look and added face lift 😉
- Snatch your hair into the highest pony possible with a boar bristle brush lightly sprayed with Strong Hold Hairspray to smooth those hairs into place.
- Use a new toothbrush and Strong Hold Cream Gel to smooth any remaining baby hairs or flyaways.
- Wrap a ½” section of hair around the elastic and secure with a pin and smooth any flyaways with hairspray or gel for a clean look- this really makes a difference!
- Combine a high pony half up style with flipped out ends or finish with a clip for the trendiest look of the season!
FALL TRENDS BROUGHT TO YOU BY ISABELLE.